Sunday 26 June 2011

My absence note

I know it has been a long time since I have posted and my twitter action has been less frequent too so I thought I should explain myself. I have been really busy the last few monthsand to be honest have been feeling shattered. I didn't want blogging to feel like a chore and I honestly just haven't had enough time to dedicate to it. I salute the hardcore bloggers out there that post daily. Seriously, it is hard going, especially when you work and even more so if you have a family. I respect your dedication.

Well, enough of the excuses. The truth is, I have missed it so I am back and I'm excited. I am going to be training for another half marathon so I am going to need something to occupy my mind on the countless long runs. Training needs dedication and organisation so I will make time to blog along the way. Not all of the posts are going to be fitness related but I'm sure some of them will be. There will be beauty, food and whatever else pops into my head that feels appropriate to blog about. Feel free to comment along the way and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment